Real Estate Appraisal Services
Illinois Appraisal is a real estate appraisal service for anyone who would benefit from the services of an Illinois State Certified Real Estate Appraiser.
Located in Chicago, Illinois,
Henry has operated Illinois Appraisal.Com. for over 30+ years appraising real estate in Illinois.
A real estate appraisal is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to know the current market value for a specific property.If you need a market valuation today...you have found the place!
We are a leading provider of appraisals for:
• First & Second Mortgages
Equity Lines of Credit
• Short Sales
• Foreclosures (REO) Real Estate Owned
• Employee Relocation (ERC)
• Private Mortgage Insurance Removal (PMI)
• Estate Planning
• Divorce Settlement
• Property Tax Appeals
• New Construction
• Reverse Mortgages
• Broker Price Opinions (BPO)
• Collateral Valuation Reports (CVR)
• Review Appraisals
Our appraisal clients include:
• Local Banks
• National Banks
• Mortgage Brokers
• Mortgage Bankers
• Attorney: Appraise properties involved in estates and trusts
• Banker: Appraise or review properties in their portfolio
• Accountant: Appraisals for tax or trust purposes
• Insurance Agent: Appraise real estate via cost approach for their policies
• Sales Agent: Measure homes for their listings, complete a pre-listing appraisal, review their (CMA) Competitive Market Analysis or offer to answer questions at a sales meeting
• Neighbors: Complete a market analysis of their home for tax and insurance purposes.
In summary, Illinois Appraisal approaches each client assignment as a trusted adviser and delivers expert results with high customer satisfaction.
Certified by the State of Illinois to determine the current market value of your property. You can rely on the practiced judgement of a professional whose sole interest is in estimating the value of real estate.
With Illinois Appraisal's database of more than 10,000 personally inspected properties, we can offer you the knowledge that will assist you in listing your home at a competitive price in order to avoid excessive marketing time & achieve optimal selling price.
[5.0 star rating]
Henry is knowledgeable, professional and was able to turn around my appraisal quickly, which was what I needed. He was flexible on the timing of meeting me at the property and explained what he was doing and why, so I had a better understanding of the process. I would highly recommend Henry for your appraisal needs.
San Francisco, CA
[5.0 star rating]
Hank is well prepared, diligent and extremely knowledgeable. Before my appraisal, Hank had done a ton of research on my neighborhood and what properties sold for, so when I met him for the appraisal I could not believe how much he knew about my house and the surrounding area.
He was spot on with the appraisal. Thanks again Hank!
OFFICE #: 773.528.4265
Types of Real Property Appraised:
2-4 units building
Multi-family income building